Harry Potter Character Combatibility Test
created with QuizFarm.com
|You scored as Luna Lovegood|
You are Luna Lovegood. You daydream and often seem to be drifting off into your own world. You have very strong opinions that many agree are not logical. You place a lot of faith in these beliefs. Possibly, you see more than what meets the eye. You are very accepting of others. You may have only a few close friends because you refuse to sacrifice your opinions and true self for social graces.
Make a list of all the characters in your icons. (Although you may have more than one icon of a single character, they only go on the list once.) Alphabetize it. Take the first two people on the list; that's your first pairing. Second two people; second pairing. Etc. Then write your reaction to each pairing (or a snippet of a hypothetical fic featuring each pairing).
( here be crack pairings )
A = 1, M = 13, Y = 25
1 + 13 + 25 = 39
3 + 9 = 12
1 + 2 = 3.
2. The number is the number of first and middle names you have as a Sue. For name 1, take your actual first name. Try to think of the most outlandish variant of it that you can. For example, Jennifer might become Janvyevra. If spelling won't do it, try to think of a name with a similar sound. Add syllables.
3. For name 2, take the first constellation or mythological figure you can think of with the same first letter as your actual middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the first letter of your actual last name.
4. For name 3, think of your favorite animal and element. Blend the two. You can be obvious, with something like Darkdragon, or subtle, with something like Lupafera.
5. Name 4 is your mother's middle name with an added vowel or 'y.' If you don't know your mother's middle name, or she doesn't have one, use the name of a female canon character who is NOT in your Sue fandom. Be sure and add the y (or vowel).
6. Name 5 is the first flower or plant that springs to mind or suits your Sue personality.
7. Name 6 is a posh-sounding or canon-famous last name used as a genealogical middle name. Take one with a letter you've used before.
8. Name 7 should be your father's middle name with an added vowel or 'y'. If you don't know it, again, use a male canon character's name not from the Fandom. Bonus points if it's from the Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice.
9. Name eight should be a foreign word or name of an Anime character. Pick French if you're a veela!Sue. Pardonnezmoi is acceptable.
10. Name nine is a Harry Potter spell or fandom-appropriate bit of slang. Buffy!Sues might use "Slayer" or the like.
11. Finally, your last name. Choose the last name of a character from ANY fandom, but one you DO NOT want anything to do with romantically.
According to this, my Sue's name is...
Myriya Antares Cataureum (Anyn Gardenia Malfoy Ryberta Meaculpa Alohomora) Sarrasri
Edit: I knew it! I just typed in Marvola's answers on this quiz, and I got:
What Harry Potter Mary Sue cliche are you?
You are high on sugar.
(Character images from www.fairydollz.com)
Take this quiz!
| GRYFFINDOR! |
You scored 8% Slytherin, 20% Ravenclaw, 52% Gryffindor, and 28% Hufflepuff!
| You might belong in Gryffindor, |
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart.
Gryffindors are known for their courage, audacity, and devotion to what is good and honest.
|My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:|
|Link: The Sorting Hat Test written by leeannslytherin on Ok Cupid|
...and I was sure I was bound for Ravenclaw, or maybe Hufflepuff.
My Your patronus is: a Siamese Cat.
Take the "Reveal Your Hidden Harry Potter Patronus" quiz today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.
I wonder if it's Bucky or Solange?